Northeastern’s next Taglit-Birthright Israel trips will be during NU’s upcoming Summer Break – one in May and another in August. Registration will open on February 14 at Noon for previous registrants and on September 15 at 10am for anyone registering for the first time. For more information, email email@example.com
Info session: Monday, Feb 13 at 7:30pm in Curry Student Center room 348!!
Please follow these instructions to make sure you sign up correctly.
To sign up for Birthright with Northeastern Hillel/Shorashim:
- 1. Go to http://www.birthrightisrael.com/site/PageServer?pagename=trip_to_shorashim_main
- 2. Click on USA Register Now for This Trip Organizer blue box in the middle half-way down the page.
- 3. Click Proceed to Application.
- 4. Click Proceed to Application again.
- 5. Put in email and create a password under new applicant (or use the SAME email and password if you have attempted to register for a previous trip).
- 6. Fill out page. This will complete part 1.
- 7. You will receive an email asking you to verify your email address. Please do so.
- 8. Log in to Part 2. It has 8 sections. Please complete all 8 to the best of your ability.
- -In Section 1, you are asked for your passport information. If you currently do not have your passport on you or if you have not received one yet, you may skip the passport info. You will need to have a valid passport to go on the trip, but do not need one at this stage in the signing up process.
- -In section 5, make sure to choose Select this to confirm that Shorashim is the Trip Organizer you wish to go with. After hitting Submit, you will be asked to choose a trip selection. Make sure to choose “December – Boston Community College (Ages 18-22)” OR “January – Boston Community College (Ages 18-22)”. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
- -Section 7 can only be completed once you have completed sections 1-6. This section is where you submit your $250 deposit. The deposit will be returned either if after you go on the trip or if you pull out–you will only lose the deposit if you don’t show up for no reason. Without submitting your deposit, you cannot be assigned a flight! Please submit it ASAP!